Copyright

All images are the sole property of the moderator. You are welcome to enjoy but please respect international copyright law.

Monday 15 September 2014

Iceland Adventure

Sólfar
Sun Voyager
The Journey Begins
After seven years we have returned for an extended stay in Reykjavik.  
We'll be here until the middle of October.  
I'm hoping there will be lots and lots of excellent images to share 
along with my impressions of and thoughts about the journey.
For those of you who check in every once in a while and have wondered where I have been, 
you should be seeing and hearing lots from me over the next few weeks.  
I'm looking forward to sharing the adventure.
In the meantime, 
check out my new link to an excellent online Icelandic language training program;
An interactive and immersive program that's sure to impress.
We've been using it to prepare for the language program we're doing while we are here and it has definitely helped break the ice a bit.


No comments: